It's time to celebrate July 4th, 1776 -- the date given on the Declaration of Independence! The National Anthem also declares at the end that America is the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"!
Have you ever wanted a timely, historical, and biblical way to rightly honor America's July 4th, Independence Day?
Have you ever wanted a children's book to clearly explain the reason for the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the National Anthem?
Have you ever wanted your children to grow up respecting their elders, including those who served well in the military?
Have you ever wanted your children to mature in humble boldness -- a courage with deep resolve that becomes unwavering amidst pressure?
Have you ever wanted your children to learn freedom and to use it righteously?
Have you ever wanted your children to rightly understand America?
Yes and you can now do that with the new children's book -- American Children's Book: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!
Order now in time for July 4th, depending on the online marketplace (Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, etc.) as their delivery estimates might be different and to allow extra time for delivery issues. Marketplace links are available on the children's book page for America Children's Book.
America Children’s Book is a readable history book that honors the families, foundation, and heritage of America. Bring kids to rightly understand, value, and serve a nation for the glory of God.
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books!
Mr. Nate Books is a children's and education book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently! America Children’s Book is the 14th child
ren's book launched in the independent children's book collection during 2022 -- Children's Books on Life and Behavior series.
BOOK DESCRIPTION: (also book back cover)
A readable children’s history book told from a young boy’s experience from his grandpa’s military funeral and ends with the national anthem on July 4th. Discover his transformation from careless and impressionable by his peers to deeply valuing what generations have so greatly lost. Build your children’s library with a children’s book that honors the families, foundation, and heritage of America. Bring kids to rightly understand, value, and serve a nation for the glory of God. Let truth and examples train up fearless men and women, prepared for the future. May the next generation be raised to bravely serve others with their freedom.
Free eBook with purchase of paperback or hardback in certain retailers. After purchase, come back to the eBook edition to download.
1. Pages: 44
2. Series number: 14
3. Series type: Children’s Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: America
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-12 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 4th-6th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 2-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15-30 minutes (with dynamic expression and pauses)
11. Reading style: Illustrated narration.
12. Story tellers: Kids to Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: 17th-21st century
14. Purpose: Honor, respect, history, maturity, Christianity, Bible, bravery, freedom
15. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid’s club, plays, teaching
16. Story time suggestion: Nighttime, class time, vacation
17. Holiday/annual event: Memorial Day, Independence Day, July 4th, Veteran’s Day
Elijah's Journey Storybook Series
Discover the children's storybook series about the greatest book in history.
A young boy's journey of a lifetime to find his missing grandparents & disappears into an unknown world!
All books, updates, and notifications will be at