Updated: Aug 15, 2021
All editions print, ebook, and audiobook now available!
Below are several marketplaces to preview and play the audiobook story series -- The Sand Pit! Book #3 metaphorically captures the Bible's Old Testament book of Exodus.
Marketplace Purchase Links
Print - Paperback:
Walmart: Coming soon
Powells: Coming soon
Print - Hardback:
Walmart: Coming soon
Powells: Coming soon
Elijah’s Journey Storybook Series is one epic adventure of a young boy searching for his missing grandparents and disappears into an unknown world! The children’s storybook series is a metaphorical fiction about every book in the Bible. Join the adventure in book 1, The Chase Begins!
1. Series number: 3 of 66
2. Series type: Storybook
3. Series category: Adventure, Bible
4. Series genre: Fiction
5. Series genre description: Metaphorical fiction of every book of the Bible told through a boy’s epic adventure into an unknown world of a castle while chased by evil.
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-10 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 3rd-5th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 4-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15-20 minutes
11. Reading style: Dynamic storytelling, similar to sitting around a camp fire telling dramatic stories (e.g. humor, intensity, lightheartedness).
12. Story tellers: Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Book of the Bible: Exodus
14. Bible background: Egypt, Pharaoh, desert, Israel, Israelites, Christian
15. Religion: Christianity
16. Purpose: Educational and entertainment
17. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid’s club, teaching
18. Story time suggestion: Naptime, bedtime, Sunday school, kid’s classroom, summer reading
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books and the Elijah’s Journey Storybook Series!
Mr. Nate Books is a children’s book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction! Elijah’s Journey Storybook Series began as a writing project in 2011 and finally launched in the children’s book collection during Spring 2021. Have you wondered or even felt incapable of explaining the Bible to kids? Sometimes it feels frustrating and confusing teaching children about the greatest book in history, leaving parents and even pastors trying to find resources to assist them. Elijah’s Journey is a resource developed out of similar experiences. The series does not replace the Bible but becomes a memorable teaching aid that brings readers of all ages together to share in a fun experience that connects directly to the Bible and the Bible’s overall message of the gospel. Each book in the series contains reading questions that create discussion and discovery.
Book 3, The Sand Pit, metaphorically captures the Bible’s 2nd book of Exodus. Elijah is thrown into the King’s Courtyard sand pit where he is buried alive. Elijah is helped by the manager’s daughter, Ms. Sandy, to then be led astray and running away from her father, the angry sand pit manager. Elijah is shocked by what he finds while running away and comforted by what happens next.
Train up children in this great reading adventure that will last generations! Help them enjoy learning about the greatest book in history. Read like sitting around a campfire telling the memorable story that will intrigue them for a lifetime. Let them discover the unknown world that will impact their hearts and lives forever.
Free eBook with purchase of paperback or hardback in certain retailers. After purchase, come back to the eBook edition to download.
Copyright © 2021 by Mr. Nate Books
Published by TGJS Publishing
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Illustrations by Mauro Lirussi
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing, 2021
ISBN 9780578793832 (Print/Paperback)
ISBN 9780578793863 (Print/Hardback)
ISBN 9780578793849 (eBook)
Notifications, updates, more books, resources, and related information available at: