Updated: Jul 20
Order now and published June 10, 2022!
Print Sample Pages
Marketplace Purchase Links
Apple Books: TBD
NOOK/Barnes and Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-mouse-in-the-house-on-easter-day-mr-nate-gunter/1140904432
Print Paperback and Hardback
America Children’s Book is a readable history book that honors the families, foundation, and heritage of America. Bring kids to rightly understand, value, and serve a nation for the glory of God.
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books!
Mr. Nate Books is a children's and education book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently! America Children’s Book is the 14th children's book launched in the independent children's book collection during 2022 -- Children's Books on Life and Behavior series.
BOOK DESCRIPTION: (also book back cover)
A readable children’s history book told from a young boy’s experience from his grandpa’s military funeral and ends with the national anthem on July 4th. Discover his transformation from careless and impressionable by his peers to deeply valuing what generations have so greatly lost. Build your children’s library with a children’s book that honors the families, foundation, and heritage of America. Bring kids to rightly understand, value, and serve a nation for the glory of God. Let truth and examples train up fearless men and women, prepared for the future. May the next generation be raised to bravely serve others with their freedom.
1. Pages: 44
2. Series number: 14
3. Series type: Children’s Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: America
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-12 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 4th-6th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 2-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15-30 minutes (with dynamic expression and pauses)
11. Reading style: Illustrated narration.
12. Story tellers: Kids to Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: 17th-21st century
14. Purpose: Honor, respect, history, maturity, Christianity, Bible, bravery, freedom
15. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid’s club, plays, teaching
16. Story time suggestion: Nighttime, class time, vacation
17. Holiday/annual event: Memorial Day, Independence Day, July 4th, Veteran’s Day
Copyright © 2022 by Mr. Nate Books
Published by TGJS Publishing
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Illustrations by Mauro Lirussi
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing, 2022
ISBN 9798986403502 (Print/Paperback)
ISBN 9798986403519 (Print/Hardback)
ISBN 9798986403526 (eBook)
Notifications, updates, more books, resources, and related information available at:
Elijah's Journey Storybook Series
Discover the children's storybook series about the greatest book in history.
A young boy's journey of a lifetime to find his missing grandparents & disappears into an unknown world!
All books, updates, and notifications will be at