#13 Children's Book - A Mouse in the House on Easter Day: The Resurrection Rhyme of the Greatest ...
Updated: Apr 12, 2022
Order now and published February 10, 2022!
Marketplace Purchase Links
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3sGh2Xv (click the hardback editions to see all pricing and shipping options)
A Mouse in the House on Easter Day Children's Book takes kids on a journey to learn the reason for Resurrection Sunday -- what some have called Easter.
-a NEW way to do Easter
-FREE AUDIOBOOK -- bonus (see details below).
-GREAT illustrated book for preparing kids and families for Easter!
-Bring all ages TOGETHER.
-The LITTLES (2-6 year) enjoy the mouse (on each page) and elephants.
-The OLDER (7-12) poetically learn the history and story of Jesus.
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books!
Mr. Nate Books is a children's and education book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently! A Mouse in the House on Easter Day Children's Book is the 13th children's book launched in the independent children's book collection during the 2022 -- Children's Books on Life and Behavior series.
BOOK DESCRIPTION (back cover):
Take kids on a journey to learn the reason for Resurrection Sunday -- what some have called Easter. Follow the smallest of creatures through the crowd of elephants from outside and inside a church service. Uniquely learn with a rhyme that captures biblical truths for their lifetime. Help children learn certainty and courage to follow Jesus in a world of rejection. Highlight the annual holiday with humanity's greatest hero. Deepen their understanding of life, history, Christianity, and the Bible. Guide them to learn that their faith in Jesus matters to the world and how God fulfills his mission to lovingly save sinners.
FREE AUDIOBOOK - Bonus:
Available for download from the Mr. Nate Books website.
HOW TO USE THE BOOK:
1. Pages: 52
2. Series number: 13
3. Series type: Children's Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: Parenting
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-12 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 4th-6th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 2-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15-30 minutes (with dynamic expression and pauses)
11. Reading style: Illustrated narration.
12. Story tellers: Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: 1st century
14. Purpose: Easter, Resurrection, Passover, the Bible, Jesus, the Gospel, Christianity, God
15. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid's club, plays, teaching
16. Story time suggestion: Church, classroom, naptime, bedtime, story time
17. Holiday/annual event: Passover, Easter, Resurrection
Copyright © 2022 by Mr. Nate Books
Published by TGJS Publishing
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Illustrations by Mauro Lirussi
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing, 2022
ISBN 9798985564006 (Print/Paperback)
ISBN 9798985564020 (Print/Hardback)
ISBN 9798985564013 (eBook)
Notifications, updates, more books, resources, and related information available at:
Elijah's Journey Storybook Series
Discover the children's storybook series about the greatest book in history.
A young boy's journey of a lifetime to find his missing grandparents & disappears into an unknown world!
All books, updates, and notifications will be at