#12 Children's Book - A Pigsty, Oh My!: How kids clean their room
Order now and published January 10, 2022!
Marketplace Purchase Links
Barnes and Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-pigsty-oh-my-childrens-book-mr-gunter/1140805316?ean=9780578343419
Barnes and Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-pigsty-oh-my-childrens-book-mr-gunter/1140805316?ean=9780578343440
A Pigsty Oh My! Children’s Book is a fun, memorable way for kids to clean their rooms! Let helpful and healthy instruction motivate kids with love to be responsible.
1. Pages: 36
2. Series number: 12
3. Series type: Children’s Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: Parenting
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 6-8 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 1st-2nd grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 2-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 5-10 minutes (with dynamic expression and pauses)
11. Reading style: Illustrated narration.
12. Story tellers: Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: 21st century
14. Purpose: Maturity, responsibility, training, instruction, honor, respect, stewardship, love, values, virtue, character
15. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid’s club, plays, teaching
16. Story time suggestion: Naptime, bedtime, story time
17. Holiday/annual event: New Years, Spring break, summer, Labor day
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books!
Mr. Nate Books is a children's and education book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently! A Pigsty, Oh My! Children’s Book is the 12th children's book launched in the independent children's book collection during the 2022 New Year -- Children's Books on Life and Behavior series.
BOOK DESCRIPTION: (also book back cover)
A fun, memorable way for kids to clean their rooms! A subtle rhythm and rhyme with funny pig illustrations in a disastrous room brings sometimes a heated situation to light and a loving solution. Let helpful, healthy instruction motivate kids with love to be responsible. Reintroduce value and virtue into society from the family. Train up children to be respectful to their parents and understand the reasons for chores and character. Let the next generation learn life management and to be focused, undistracted, and completing tasks. Guide them to be caring, considerate, and correctable. Help children live honorably and loving among others beyond their room!
Free eBook with purchase of paperback or hardback in certain retailers. After purchase, come back to the eBook edition to download.
HOW TO USE THE BOOK:
Use an instructed and reading resource for parenting. Grandparents and other guardians can use as an indirect way to teach respect to their parents when parents are away. Utilize the reading questions for discussion and a moment to further explain respect and responsibility.
Copyright © 2022 by Mr. Nate Books
Published by TGJS Publishing
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Illustrations by Mauro Lirussi
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing, 2022
ISBN 9780578343419 (Print/Paperback)
ISBN 9780578343440 (Print/Hardback)
ISBN 9780578343426 (eBook)
Notifications, updates, more books, resources, and related information available at:
Giveaways -- Learn More
Elijah's Journey Storybook Series
Discover the children's storybook series about the greatest book in history.
A young boy's journey of a lifetime to find his missing grandparents & disappears into an unknown world!
All books, updates, and notifications will be at
ElijahSeries.com | www.mrnatebooks.com/elijahseries