Marketplace Purchase Links
Book Smith: https://www.booksmith.com/book/9780578868363
Powell's Book Store: TBD
Book Smith: https://www.booksmith.com/book/9780578868370
Children's Library Bucket List activity book provides an inspirational process and reading progress guide for kids. Use for children's individual or group activities (e.g. families, classrooms, church, clubs, neighborhood). Supply children with fun prizes or reading goals in the Reading Rewards and a Reading Grand Prize sections.
- 20 book entries (to fill in and journal; outlined and easy to follow)
- 10 simple book entry questions for future reference, review, and suggesting to friends
- 5 reading reward sections (helpful for kids to maintain reading progress)
- 5 inspirational mottos
- Use a children's reading aid/guide
- Reading ages 2-12 years old
- Reading ages under 5 can be assisted (great for parents documenting what baby, toddler, and little readers were read to during the precious, nurturing years)
- Suggested reading list included
- Use for any books to read
- Fun and inspirational illustrations
- Use for fun reading competitions
- Inspire children to read and mature
- Multigenerational gift and activity
- Gift ideas for Christmas, New Years (resolutions), school breaks, school work, homework, vacations, traveling and touring places, neighbors, birthdays, National Reading Month (March)
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books!
Mr. Nate Books is a children's and educational book collection that now provides a children's activity book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently! Join readers around the world in tracking reading progress and become strong in how to read the world differently!
Read the world differently with the help of the Children's Library Bucket List activity book! Plan and keep track of books you want to read and have completed. Complete up to 20 book entries, helping readers review and remember all the great books they have experienced. Place on your bookshelf for reference and to recommend books to others. Create fun reading goals by filling in the Reading Rewards sections after every 4 books are completed. Inspire others to read by coordinating fun competitions between siblings, friends, classrooms, or other group activity contexts including the grand prize section at the end. Join the next generation -- inspired to read the world differently!
HOW TO USE THE BOOK:
Families can provide each child their own bucket list to read through while also giving unique rewards for reading progress. Let the reading rewards coincide with other family goals. Families can invite neighborhood children to participate and, together, create their own reading progress rewards - even rewards that can benefit someone else! Churches, schools, and clubs can provide a reading activity in reading through books of the Bible, classroom textbooks, reading circle books, phonetic and language development books, or fun and captivating books like fiction, adventure, or biographies. Grandparents can provide a multigenerational activity for when the grandchildren visit like on vacations as a fun activity together. Let children nota bene (note well) in what they read as part of the maturing process in a world that desperately needs the next generation to be knowledgeable, wise, and courageous - different!
Copyright © 2021 by Mr. Nate Books
Published by TGJS Publishing
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Illustrations by Mauro Lirussi
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing, 2021
ISBN 9780578868363 (Print/Paperback)
ISBN 9780578868370 (Print/Hardback)
Notifications, updates, more books, resources, and related information available at: